Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Breakage

Today starts my 10 day long SPRING BREAK!!! Yeah!! I know you're all probably wondering what crazy, stupid, amazing things I will be accomplishing over this vacation so let me tell you! First I will be spending my Saturday reading and reviewing my materials for an online nutrition exam that's due by midnight......... blah blah blah

~and then Tarah got distracted and forgot to finish this post~

Sorry about that.  However, I figured I'd catch you up on my Spring Break!  For the most part it was just as I predicted.  My dad just got a knee replacement, so I had to spend most of my days watching him while my mom was at work, I slept a lot, ate a bit, went running each day, and hung out with friends.  I also went to one of my best friend's farewell (the one on the left)!  It was like a freakin' jr. high reunion! haha.  It was nice to be with all of my old friends though.  I will tell you more about it in my next post :)  

Harry, me, and Jake 


1 comment:

  1. boo.....T-Time...i am unsatisfied and i want more of your blogging skills!




    p.s. i still love you. as a roommate and best friend

    ReplyDelete